ENT or Otolaryngology is the branch of medicine that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders.
An ear, nose and throat specialist (ENT) is a physician trained in the medical and surgical treatment of the ears, nose throat, and related structures of the head and neck. They have special expertise in managing diseases of the ears, nose and nasal passage sinuses, larynx (voice box)
1. Assessment of Hearing
- Pure Tone Audiometry
- Impedance Audiometry
- Special Audiometry
- Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry (BERA)
2. Assessment of Dizziness
- Caloric Tests
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
3. Video Endoscopy - Helps in diagnosis of Chronic Rhino Sinusitis and Nasal Polyposis.
4. OTO Endoscopy - Helps in accurate diagnosis of middle ear disease.
5. Video Laryngoscope - Helps in early diagnosis of lesions of the Vocal Cords like Polyps, Teachers/Singers nodules and early stages of cancer.
6. Master ENT Check-up
1. Micro Ear Surgery for:
- Discharging Ear
- Facial Nerve Paralysis
2. Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery for:
- Nasal Polyposis
- CSF Rhinorrhoea
- Pituitary Tumour
3. Skull Base Surgery and Otoneurosurgery
4. Adenoidectomy & Tonsillectomy
5. Cosmetic Surgery of the Nose and Face
6. Micro laryngeal Surgeries for Voice Disorders
7. Laryngo Tracheal Stenosis