1 Year study-OPCAB surgery in patients with bad ventricle – EF-30% or less.
PAPER PRESENTAION IN NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Submitted a thesis entitled ‘The Role of Triple assessment in benign breast disorders’.
- Presented poster at Delhi State Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India Annual Conference in U.C.M.S. & G.T.B. Hospital, 27th-28th Nov. 1999 entitled ‘Spontaneous rupture of eventration of left dome of diaphragm’.
- Presented papers of International College of Surgeons Indian section, Millenium Conference-2000, Chennai entitled –
-Volvulus of the splenic flexure – a rare case report with review of literature.
-Jejuno-jejunal intussusseption – a rare case of transient intestinal obstruction – a rare case report with review of literature.
-A unusual foreign body in the gut – a dramatic case report.
-Role of triple assessment in Benign breast disorders – a prospective study at a tertiary centre.
-Role of APACHE-II triaging in typhoid ileal perforation.
- Presented a paper at ASICON 2000, 60th Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of Indian entitled – ‘Role of triple assessment in Benign breast disorders’.
-Spontaneous and simultaneous rupture of amoebic gut and liver abscess – A comprehensive study based on a series of cases operated at a tertiary centre.
- Indian Association of Cardio Thoracic Surgeons –Dec. 2003, New Delhi.
- Ventricular septal defect & Aortic Regurgitation-which Aortic regurgitation is Malignant.
“Successful late Subclavian Artery embolectomy using swan ganz catheter”- A case Report
Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery,September 2014, Volume 30, Issue 3, pp 220-222
“Surgical pulmonary Embolectomy for sub massive pulmonary embolism”:
A case report and review of the literature under Publication in Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
"Right Heart Masses as an uncommon cause of Syncope" A case Report
Under publication in Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery