ENT or Otolaryngology is the branch of medicine that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders.
An ear, nose and throat specialist (ENT) is a physician trained in the medical and surgical treatment of the ears, nose throat, and related structures of the head and neck. They have special expertise in managing diseases of the ears, nose and nasal passage sinuses, larynx (voice box)
1. Assessment of Hearing
2. Assessment of Dizziness
3. Video Endoscopy - Helps in diagnosis of Chronic Rhino Sinusitis and Nasal Polyposis.
4. OTO Endoscopy - Helps in accurate diagnosis of middle ear disease.
5. Video Laryngoscope - Helps in early diagnosis of lesions of the Vocal Cords like Polyps, Teachers/Singers nodules and early stages of cancer.
6. Master ENT Check-up
1. Micro Ear Surgery for:
2. Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery for:
3. Skull Base Surgery and Otoneurosurgery
4. Adenoidectomy & Tonsillectomy
5. Cosmetic Surgery of the Nose and Face
6. Micro laryngeal Surgeries for Voice Disorders
7. Laryngo Tracheal Stenosis
ENT Specialist are doctors who specialize in the treatment of Ear, Nose and Throat. The daily responsibility of an ENT Specialist or ENT Physician include diagnosing, managing and treating Ear infections, Nose infections as rhinitis, sinusitis ,diseases of oral cavity, larynx, upper pharynx, and the structures of the face and neck.
There are numerous types of ENT Problems which a normal person could suffer from. However, these are the common ENT problems :
It is good to consult an ENT Doctor is you face any problem related to the ears, nose, throat, head, and neck, including growths, infection, and more. Visit your nearest ENT hospital if your experience any of the above mentioned problems.
"Healing With A Human Touch"
Copyrights © 2017-2023 « Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute ». All right reserved. Developed & Powered By « Innovative Solution Technologies » | « ISOLS GROUP »