DMC(Delhi Medical Council)
RMC(Rajasthan Medical Council)
Over 18 years of experience in Neurosurgery.
Known for Neuro trauma, Brain and Spine tumors Surgery with good outcome.
Trained in Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery.
Skull Base Surgery, Functional Neuro Surgery, Endoscopic Brain and Spine Surgery, Pediatric Neuro Surgery.
MS (General Surgery) 2001
DNB (Neurosurgery) 2009
- Endoscopic management of Pre-pontine supraseller Tubercoluma, Presented in NSI at Vishakapatnam in 2005
- Management of traumatic basal ganglion bleed. Presented in Neurotraumacon at New Delhi in 2006
- Outcome in Spontaneous Brainstem Heamatoma(8 cases) DNACON at New Delhi
- Outcome in Spontaneous Brainstem Heamatoma(16 cases) in NSI at Agra Paper Publications:
- Factors affecting outcome of Neuroendoscopy in patients with TBMH.
- Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy (ETV) in Pre PontineSuperaseller Tubercoluma with TBMH.
- Spinal Hematoma following Subarachnoid block in a patient with postpartum cardiomyopathy:
Srilanakan Journal of anaesthiology-2013
Management of Brain Hemorrhage (Brain strok), Management of all type of Neuro Trauma Minimal Invasive spine Surgery
"Healing With A Human Touch"
Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute has been established with a mission to provide world class integrated healthcare facilities to all sections of the society with a humanitarian touch...
+ Read More +
Copyrights © 2017-2021. « Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute ». All right reserved. Powered By « Innovative Solution Technologies » « ISOLS GROUP »