Nearly 15 years of experience in Clinical and Interventional Cardiology.
Trained in managing complex interventional procedures.
Performed more than 2500 angioplasty procedures and 500 pacemaker and device implantation.
Performed Peripheral and Renal angioplasty very oftenly
Education & Training:
- DM Cardiology
- Fellow of Society Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention (FSCAI)
- Fellow of European Society of cardiology(FESC)
- MD Medicine
Research & Publication:
1. Received First prize in DELHI Cardiological Society India 2015- Case
presentation – Dilzem toxicity
2. Percutaneous treatment of totally occluded arch vessels in young female-
3. Vitamin D deficiency , Coronary Artery Disease , And its severity in North
Indian Patients .
4. Cutaneous manifestations of Thyroid Disorders .
5. Role of ARBs in STEMI – CARDIOLOGY TODAY -Journal
6. Aspirin in primary prevention of CAD – CARDIOLOGY TODAY Journal
7. Chapter on Anemia in STEMI - STEMI UPDATE 2015
8. Chapter on Familial Hypertriglyceridemia – CSI 2015
9. Chapter on Predictors of Stroke in AF - AF UPDATE 2016
10. Chapter on Azilsartan For HTN management in Cardiodiabetes –
CARDIODIABETES UPDATE 2017
11. Review Article on PCSK-9 Inhibitors – Cardiology Today
12. Prevention of Stroke in Cardiac Patients – CSI Cardiology Update 2018
13. Validation of Chlorthalidone efficacy and outcome by Echocardiographic Variables - Advances in Clinical Cardiovascular Imaging , Echocardiography and Interventions
Management of Heart Failure
Management of valvular Heart Diseases
Pacemaker and AICD Implantation
Management of Arrhythmia
You Should Know About Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute :
"Healing With A Human Touch"
Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute
Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute has been established with a mission to provide world class integrated healthcare facilities to all sections of the society with a humanitarian touch...