1) Aggarwal V, Agarwal G, Lal P, Krishnani N, Mishra A, Verma A.K, Mishra S.K. Feasibility Study of Safe Breast Conservation with Large and Locally Advanced Cancers with Use of Radiopaque Markers to Mark Pre-Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Tumor Margins. Published online. World J Surg. 2007 Nov 21; Original article
2) Aggarwal V, Agarwal A, Verma AK, Bhargava PRK, Pradeep PV. Pheochromocytoma, stroke and myocardial infarction in a 43 year male with good functional recovery; a rare clinical sequele. Indian J Urol. 2006; 22:156-158. Case report
3) Aggarwal V, Mishra A, Bhargav PR, Agarwal G. Clinico-pathological Characteristics and Long-term Outcome in Patients with Distant Metastases from Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma. World J Surg. 2007;31(1):246-7. Correspondence
4) Aggarwal V, Agarwal G. The importance of preoperative laryngoscopy in patients undergoing thyroidectomy: Voice, vocal cord function, and preoperative detection of invasive thyroid malignancy. Surgery. 2007; 141(3):413. Correspondence
5) Aggarwal V, Bhargav P. Breast Tuberculosis – A Case Report. Journal of the Indian Medical Association. 2008: 106(1): 38.
6) Pradeep PV, Mishra A, Aggarwal V, Bhargav PRK , Gupta S, Agarwal A . Adrenal cysts: an institutional experience: World J Surgery .2006; 30 (10): 1817-1820. Original article
7) Agarwal G, Pradeep PV, Aggarwal V, Yip CH, Cheung PS. Spectrum of Breast Cancer in Asian Women.World J Surg. 2007 Mar 26. Original article
8) Bhargav PRK, Pradeep PV, Agarwal V, Verma AK, Mishra A, Agarwal A, Mishra SK. Detection of high risk/cancer in cases of spontaneous single duct nipple discharge. Adepoju et al , American Journal of Surgery: June 2005. Correspondence –Published online
9) Pradeep PV, Agarwal V, Bhargav PRK , Mishra A. Letter to Editor in response to article by A. Sahai, A. Symes and T. Jeddy Article titled “Short stay thyroid surgery” British Journal of Surgery 2005; 92:58-59. Correspondence -Published on line
10) Gambhir A, Choudhary SR, Aggarwal V, NS Hadke, MP Arora. Spontaneous Biliary Perforation in a Child Presenting as Acute Biliary Peritonitis. Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons 2001; 6(Jan-Jun): 34-37.
11) Agarwal G, Aggarwal V,Yadav S, Dabadghao P,Pandey C.K, Mishra A, Agarwal A, Verma A.K, Mishra S.K. Comparative Outcomes of Laparoscopic, Laparoscopic Terminal-Hand-Assisted and Conventional Open Adrenalectomy Procedures for Benign Unilateral Tumors: Experience from a Resource Constrained Centre. – Submitted in World J Surg- Original Article
12) Agarwal G, Aggarwal V. Is Total Thyroidectomy the Surgical Procedure of Choice for Benign Multinodular Goiter? An Evidence-Based Review. World J Surg. 2008 May1.
13) Aggarwal A, Wadhwa R, Aggarwal V. Parathyromatosis following endoscopic parathyroid surgery: A rare occurrence. Indian J Endocr Metab 2017;21:641-2
14) Ajay Aggarwal, Roopak Wadhwa, Vivek Aggarwal Parathyroid Lipoadenoma: A Rare Entity Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2018 Jan-Feb; 22(1): 174–176.